Waste Diversion Programs
- Comprehensive waste audits & waste reduction plans
- Customized recycling programs tailored to meet your needs
- Training programs and signage for employee participation
- Assistance in promoting and marketing a sound environmental policy
- Compliance with government recycling guidelines
Waste Diversion Tips
- Conduct an environment audit to discover how to reduce the amount of material sent to landfill
- Create an action plan with achievable goals and specified time frames
- Get buy-in from employees. Involve them in the process. Provide continuous education and information.
- Provide the proper tools, such as signage and recycling bins in numerous locations. Reducing waste will be easier to achieved if it's convenient.
- Use tough love. If employees don't comply with recycling rules, don't allow their waste to be taken out.
- Educate clients and customers about your waste diversion strategy and consider producing an annual publication, such as a sustainability report, which clearly spells out achievements
- Work with Fine Recycling to set new goals for further waste reduction
Fine Recycling develops and services waste management programs such as plastic recycling, organic waste recycling, industrial metal recycling and many other recycling program for all business types.